Inspired by Wes Bos and Duncan Bain’s website, here’s my config, my tools, my daily carry and development stack!
Editor and Terminal
- Visual Studio Code - Visual Studio Code is a free source-code editor made by Microsoft for Windows, Linux and macOS.
- Starship Terminal - The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- Google Chrome
- PolyPane - Design debugging and testing, with live reloading, accessibility testing and more.
- Sketch - Create, prototype, collaborate, and bring your ideas to life with this all in one tool.
- Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator & After Effects
- SuperPosition - Extract design tokens from websites and use them in code and in your design tool.
- Coolors - Create the perfect palette or get inspired by thousands of beautiful color schemes.
- Dribbble - Arguably the home of designers online.
- Pages.xyz - A hall of fame for simply beautiful websites.
- Uplabs - A great place for designs along with their original files for download. Most of them are free.
- 2018 Macbook Pro
- 2.9 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
- 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
- iPhone XS 128gb
- Magic Mouse
- Keychron K2 - Wireless Mechanical Keyboard
This Site's Dev Stack
- Gatsby - A React based static site generator powered by GraphQL.
- Socket.io - Enables real-time, bidirectional and event-based communication.
- Firebase - Deliver web app assets with speed and security.
- Sentry.io - Open-source error tracking that helps developers monitor and fix crashes in real time.
- Guess.js - Libraries & tools for enabling Machine Learning driven user-experiences on the web.
Want to learn more about this site?
I have a dedicated stats page with a detailed breakdown of code languages, github stats, popular pages and more!